CY7C1460BV25, CY7C1462BV25: 36-Mbit (1 M × 36/2 M × 18) Pipelined SRAM with NoBL™ Architecture | Cypress Semiconductor
CY7C1460BV25, CY7C1462BV25: 36-Mbit (1 M × 36/2 M × 18) Pipelined SRAM with NoBL™ Architecture
36-Mbit (2 M × 18) Pipelined SRAM with NoBL™ Architecture
- Pin-compatible and functionally equivalent to ZBT™
- Supports 250-MHz bus operations with zero wait states
- Internally self-timed output buffer control to eliminate the need to use asynchronous OE
- Fully registered (inputs and outputs) for pipelined operation
- Byte Write capability
- 2.5 V core power supply
- 2.5 V I/O power supply
- Fast clock-to-output times
- Clock enable (CEN) pin to suspend operation
- Synchronous self-timed writes
- For more, see pdf.
The CY7C1460BV25/CY7C1462BV25 are 2.5 V, 1 M × 36/2 M × 18 synchronous pipelined burst SRAMs with No Bus Latency™ (NoBL™ logic, respectively. They are designed to support unlimited true back-to-back read/write operations with no wait states. The CY7C1460BV25/CY7C1462BV25 are equipped with the advanced NoBL logic required to enable consecutive read/write operations with data being transferred on every clock cycle.
Dear valued customer,
Thank you for choosing our products. They come with all the know-how and passion that our engineers have put into it. As you probably already know, Cypress is now Infineon. This is a major step for our company, but also for the good of you.
Reliability and business continuity are of utmost importance for us. Hence, we remain fully committed to honoring existing customer and distributor relationships. This includes offering the legacy Cypress product portfolio. We thank you very much for your trusting support.
For the full version of this message, please download the PDF version.