CY7C1460BV25, CY7C1462BV25: 36-Mbit (1 M × 36/2 M × 18) Pipelined SRAM with NoBL™ Architecture | Cypress Semiconductor
CY7C1460BV25, CY7C1462BV25: 36-Mbit (1 M × 36/2 M × 18) Pipelined SRAM with NoBL™ Architecture
36-Mbit (2 M × 18) Pipelined SRAM with NoBL™ Architecture
- Pin-compatible and functionally equivalent to ZBT™
- Supports 250-MHz bus operations with zero wait states
- Internally self-timed output buffer control to eliminate the need to use asynchronous OE
- Fully registered (inputs and outputs) for pipelined operation
- Byte Write capability
- 2.5 V core power supply
- 2.5 V I/O power supply
- Fast clock-to-output times
- Clock enable (CEN) pin to suspend operation
- Synchronous self-timed writes
- For more, see pdf.
The CY7C1460BV25/CY7C1462BV25 are 2.5 V, 1 M × 36/2 M × 18 synchronous pipelined burst SRAMs with No Bus Latency™ (NoBL™ logic, respectively. They are designed to support unlimited true back-to-back read/write operations with no wait states. The CY7C1460BV25/CY7C1462BV25 are equipped with the advanced NoBL logic required to enable consecutive read/write operations with data being transferred on every clock cycle.