CY7C1380DV33/CY7C1382DV33, 18-MBIT (512 K X 36/1 M X 18) PIPELINED SRAM | Cypress Semiconductor
CY7C1380DV33/CY7C1382DV33, 18-MBIT (512 K X 36/1 M X 18) PIPELINED SRAM
18-Mbit (512 K × 36/1 M × 18) Pipelined SRAM
- Supports bus operation up to 200 MHz
- Available speed grades is 200 MHz
- Registered inputs and outputs for pipelined operation
- 3.3 V core power supply
- 2.5 V or 3.3 V I/O power supply
- Fast clock-to-output times
- Provides high performance 3-1-1-1 access rate
- User selectable burst counter supporting Intel Pentium® interleaved or linear burst sequences
- Separate processor and controller address strobes
- Synchronous self-timed write
- For more, see pdf
The CY7C1380DV33/CY7C1382DV33 SRAM integrates 524,288 × 36 and 1,048,576 × 18 SRAM cells with advanced synchronous peripheral circuitry and a two-bit counter for internal burst operation. All synchronous inputs are gated by registers controlled by a positive edge triggered clock input (CLK).
Dear valued customer,
Thank you for choosing our products. They come with all the know-how and passion that our engineers have put into it. As you probably already know, Cypress is now Infineon. This is a major step for our company, but also for the good of you.
Reliability and business continuity are of utmost importance for us. Hence, we remain fully committed to honoring existing customer and distributor relationships. This includes offering the legacy Cypress product portfolio. We thank you very much for your trusting support.
For the full version of this message, please download the PDF version.