CY7C1364CV33: 9-Mbit (256 K × 32) Pipelined Sync SRAM | Cypress Semiconductor
CY7C1364CV33: 9-Mbit (256 K × 32) Pipelined Sync SRAM
9-Mbit (256 K × 32) Pipelined Sync SRAM
- Registered inputs and outputs for pipelined operation
- 256 K × 32 common I/O architecture
- 3.3 V core power supply (VDD)
- 2.5 V/3.3 V I/O power supply (VDDQ)
- Fast clock-to-output times
- 3.5 ns (for 166-MHz device)
- Provide high-performance 3-1-1-1 access rate
- User-selectable burst counter supporting Intel® Pentium® interleaved or linear burst sequences
- Separate processor and controller address strobes
- Synchronous self-timed writes
- Asynchronous output enable
- Available in JEDEC-standard lead-free 100-pin TQFP package
- TQFP Available with 3-Chip Enable
- “ZZ” Sleep Mode Option
The CY7C1364CV33 SRAM integrates 256 K × 32 SRAM cells with advanced synchronous peripheral circuitry and a two-bit counter for internal burst operation. All synchronous inputs are gated by registers controlled by a positive-edge-triggered Clock Input (CLK). The synchronous inputs include all addresses, all data inputs, address-pipelining Chip Enable (CE1), depth-expansion Chip Enables (CE2 and CE3), Burst Control inputs (ADSC, ADSP, and ADV), Write Enables (BW[A:D], and BWE), and Global Write (GW). Asynchronous inputs include the Output Enable (OE) and the ZZ pin.
Dear valued customer,
Thank you for choosing our products. They come with all the know-how and passion that our engineers have put into it. As you probably already know, Cypress is now Infineon. This is a major step for our company, but also for the good of you.
Reliability and business continuity are of utmost importance for us. Hence, we remain fully committed to honoring existing customer and distributor relationships. This includes offering the legacy Cypress product portfolio. We thank you very much for your trusting support.
For the full version of this message, please download the PDF version.