CY7C1350G: 4-Mbit (128 K × 36) Pipelined SRAM with NoBL™ Architecture | Cypress Semiconductor
CY7C1350G: 4-Mbit (128 K × 36) Pipelined SRAM with NoBL™ Architecture
4-Mbit (128 K × 36) Pipelined SRAM with NoBL™ Architecture
- Pin compatible and functionally equivalent to ZBT™ devices
- Internally self-timed output buffer control to eliminate the need to use OE
- Byte write capability
- 128 K × 36 common I/O architecture
- 3.3 V power supply (VDD)
- 2.5 V / 3.3 V I/O power supply (VDDQ)
- Fast clock-to-output times
- 2.8 ns (for 200-MHz device)
- Clock enable (CEN) pin to suspend operation
- For more, see pdf.
The CY7C1350G is a 3.3 V, 128 K × 36 synchronous-pipelined burst SRAM designed specifically to support unlimited true back-to-back read/write operations without the insertion of wait states. The CY7C1350G is equipped with the advanced No Bus Latency™ (NoBL™) logic required to enable consecutive read/write operations with data being transferred on every clock cycle. This feature dramatically improves the throughput of the SRAM, especially in systems that require frequent write/read transitions.