CY7C1168KV18, CY7C1170KV18: 18-Mbit DDR II+ SRAM Two-Word Burst Architecture (2.5 Cycle Read Latency) | Cypress Semiconductor
CY7C1168KV18, CY7C1170KV18: 18-Mbit DDR II+ SRAM Two-Word Burst Architecture (2.5 Cycle Read Latency)
18-Mbit DDR II+ SRAM Two-Word Burst Architecture (2.5 Cycle Read Latency)
- 18-Mbit density (1 M × 18, 512 K × 36)
- 550-MHz clock for high bandwidth
- Two-word burst for reducing address bus frequency
- Double data rate (DDR) interfaces (data transferred at 1100 MHz) at 550 MHz
- Available in 2.5 clock cycle latency
- Two input clocks (K and K) for precise DDR timing
- Echo clocks (CQ and CQ) simplify data capture in high-speed systems
- For more, see pdf
The CY7C1168KV18, and CY7C1170KV18 are 1.8 V synchronous pipelined SRAMs equipped with DDR II+ architecture. The DDR II+ consists of an SRAM core with advanced synchronous peripheral circuitry. Addresses for read and write are latched on alternate rising edges of the input (K) clock.
Dear valued customer,
Thank you for choosing our products. They come with all the know-how and passion that our engineers have put into it. As you probably already know, Cypress is now Infineon. This is a major step for our company, but also for the good of you.
Reliability and business continuity are of utmost importance for us. Hence, we remain fully committed to honoring existing customer and distributor relationships. This includes offering the legacy Cypress product portfolio. We thank you very much for your trusting support.
For the full version of this message, please download the PDF version.