CY7C1071DV33: 32-Mbit (2 M × 16) Static RAM | Cypress Semiconductor
CY7C1071DV33: 32-Mbit (2 M × 16) Static RAM
32-Mbit (2 M × 16) Static RAM
- High speed
- tAA = 12 ns
- Low active power
- ICC = 250 mA at 83.3 MHz
- Low Complementary Metal Oxide Semiconductor (CMOS) standby power
- ISB2 = 50 mA
- Operating voltages of 3.3 ± 0.3 V
- 2.0 V data retention
- Automatic power down when deselected
- TTL compatible inputs and outputs
- Available in Pb-free 48-ball FBGA package
The CY7C1071DV33 is a high performance CMOS Static RAM organized as 2,097,152 words by 16 bits. The input and output pins (I/O0 through I/O15) are placed in a high impedance state when:
- Deselected (CE HIGH)
- Outputs are disabled (OE HIGH)
- Both byte high enable and byte low enable are disabled (BHE, BLE HIGH)
- The write operation is active (CE LOW and WE LOW)
Dear valued customer,
Thank you for choosing our products. They come with all the know-how and passion that our engineers have put into it. As you probably already know, Cypress is now Infineon. This is a major step for our company, but also for the good of you.
Reliability and business continuity are of utmost importance for us. Hence, we remain fully committed to honoring existing customer and distributor relationships. This includes offering the legacy Cypress product portfolio. We thank you very much for your trusting support.
For the full version of this message, please download the PDF version.