CY7C1069G, CY7C1069GE: 16-Mbit (2 M words × 8 bit) Static RAM with Error-Correcting Code (ECC) | Cypress Semiconductor
CY7C1069G, CY7C1069GE: 16-Mbit (2 M words × 8 bit) Static RAM with Error-Correcting Code (ECC)
16-Mbit (2 M words × 8 bit) Static RAM with Error-Correcting Code (ECC)
- High speed
- tAA = 10 ns
- Embedded error-correcting code (ECC) for single-bit error correction
- Low active and standby currents
- ICC = 90 mA typical at 100 MHz
- ISB2 = 20 mA typical
- Operating voltage range: 1.65 V to 2.2 V, 2.2 V to 3.6 V, 4.5 V to 5.5 V
- 1.0-V data retention
- Transistor-transistor logic (TTL) compatible inputs and outputs
- ERR pin to indicate 1-bit error detection and correction
- Available in Pb-free 54-pin TSOP II, and 48-ball VFBGA packages
The CY7C1069G and CY7C1069GE are dual chip enable high-performance CMOS fast static RAM devices with embedded ECC. The CY7C1069G device is available in standard pin configurations. The CY7C1069GE device includes a single bit error indication pin (ERR) that signals the host processor in the case of an ECC error-detection and correction event.
Dear valued customer,
Thank you for choosing our products. They come with all the know-how and passion that our engineers have put into it. As you probably already know, Cypress is now Infineon. This is a major step for our company, but also for the good of you.
Reliability and business continuity are of utmost importance for us. Hence, we remain fully committed to honoring existing customer and distributor relationships. This includes offering the legacy Cypress product portfolio. We thank you very much for your trusting support.
For the full version of this message, please download the PDF version.