CY7C1062G, CY7C1062GE: 16-Mbit (512 K words × 32 bits) Static RAM with Error-Correcting Code (ECC) | Cypress Semiconductor
CY7C1062G, CY7C1062GE: 16-Mbit (512 K words × 32 bits) Static RAM with Error-Correcting Code (ECC)
16-Mbit (512 K words × 32 bits) Static RAM with Error-Correcting Code (ECC)
- High speed
- tAA = 10 ns / 15 ns
- Embedded error-correcting code (ECC) for single-bit error correction
- Low active and standby currents
- ICC = 90 mA maximum
- ISB2 = 20 mA maximum
- Operating Voltage Range: 1.65 V to 2.2 V, 2.2 V to 3.6 V
- 1.0 V data retention
- Automatic power down when deselected
- Transistor-transistor logic (TTL) compatible inputs and outputs
- ERR pin to indicate 1-bit error detection and correction
- Available in Pb-free 119-ball plastic ball grid array (PBGA) package
CY7C1062G and CY7C1062GE are high-performance CMOS fast static RAM devices with embedded ECC. Both have three chip enables, giving easy memory expansion features. The CY7C1062GE device includes an error indication pin that signals the host processor in the case of a single bit error-detection and correction event.
Dear valued customer,
Thank you for choosing our products. They come with all the know-how and passion that our engineers have put into it. As you probably already know, Cypress is now Infineon. This is a major step for our company, but also for the good of you.
Reliability and business continuity are of utmost importance for us. Hence, we remain fully committed to honoring existing customer and distributor relationships. This includes offering the legacy Cypress product portfolio. We thank you very much for your trusting support.
For the full version of this message, please download the PDF version.