CY7C10212CV33: 1-Mbit (64 K × 16) Static RAM | Cypress Semiconductor
CY7C10212CV33: 1-Mbit (64 K × 16) Static RAM
1-Mbit (64 K × 16) Static RAM
- Temperature ranges
- Automotive-E: –40 °C to 125 °C
- Pin and function compatible with CY7C10212CV33
- High speed
- tAA = 12 ns (Automotive-E)
- CMOS for optimum speed and power
- Low active power: 325 mW (max)
- Automatic power down when deselected
- Independent control of upper and lower bits
- Available in Pb-free 48-ball FBGA package
The CY7C10212CV33 is a high performance CMOS static RAM organized as 65,536 words by 16 bits. This device has an automatic power down feature that significantly reduces power consumption when deselected.
Dear valued customer,
Thank you for choosing our products. They come with all the know-how and passion that our engineers have put into it. As you probably already know, Cypress is now Infineon. This is a major step for our company, but also for the good of you.
Reliability and business continuity are of utmost importance for us. Hence, we remain fully committed to honoring existing customer and distributor relationships. This includes offering the legacy Cypress product portfolio. We thank you very much for your trusting support.
For the full version of this message, please download the PDF version.