CY62177ESL MoBL: 32-Mbit (2 M × 16/4 M × 8) Static RAM | Cypress Semiconductor
CY62177ESL MoBL: 32-Mbit (2 M × 16/4 M × 8) Static RAM
32-Mbit (2 M × 16/4 M × 8) Static RAM
- Thin small outline package-I (TSOP-I) configurable as 2 M x 16 or as 4 M x 8 static RAM (SRAM)
- High-speed up to 55 ns
- Wide voltage range: 2.2 V to 3.6 V and 4.5 V to 5.5 V
- Ultra low standby power
- Typical standby current: 3 μA
- Maximum standby current: 25 μA
- Ultra low active power
- Typical active current: 4.5 mA at f = 1 MHz
- Easy memory expansion with CE1, CE2, and OE Features
- Automatic power-down when deselected
- Complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) for optimum speed and power
- Available in Pb-free 48-ball TSOP-I package
The CY62177ESL is a high performance CMOS static RAM organized as 2 M words by 16 bits and 4 M words by 8 bits. This device features advanced circuit design to provide ultra low active current. It is ideal for providing More Battery Life™ (MoBL®) in portable applications such as cellular telephones. The device also has an automatic power-down feature that significantly reduces power consumption by 99 percent when addresses are not toggling.
Dear valued customer,
Thank you for choosing our products. They come with all the know-how and passion that our engineers have put into it. As you probably already know, Cypress is now Infineon. This is a major step for our company, but also for the good of you.
Reliability and business continuity are of utmost importance for us. Hence, we remain fully committed to honoring existing customer and distributor relationships. This includes offering the legacy Cypress product portfolio. We thank you very much for your trusting support.
For the full version of this message, please download the PDF version.