CY62167EV30 MoBL®: 16-Mbit (1M x 16 / 2M x 8) Static RAM | Cypress Semiconductor
CY62167EV30 MoBL®: 16-Mbit (1M x 16 / 2M x 8) Static RAM
16-Mbit (1M x 16/2M x 8) Static RAM
- TSOP I package configurable as 1M × 16 or 2M × 8 SRAM
- Very high speed: 45 ns
- Temperature ranges
- Automotive-A: –40 °C to +85 °C
- Wide voltage range: 2.20 V to 3.60 V
- Ultra-low standby power
- Typical standby current: 1.5 μA
- Maximum standby current: 12 μA
- Ultra-low active power
- Typical active current: 2.2 mA at f = 1 MHz
- Easy memory expansion with CE1, CE2, and OE Features
- Automatic power-down when deselected
- CMOS for optimum speed and power
- Offered in Pb-free 48-ball VFBGA and 48-pin TSOP I packages
The CY62167EV30 is a high-performance CMOS static RAM organized as 1M words by 16 bits or 2M words by 8 bits. This device features an advanced circuit design that provides an ultra low active current. Ultra low active current is ideal for providing More Battery Life™ (MoBL®) in portable applications such as cellular telephones. The device also has an automatic power down feature that reduces power consumption by 99 percent when addresses are not toggling. Place the device into standby mode when deselected (CE1 HIGH or CE2 LOW or both BHE and BLE are HIGH).
Dear valued customer,
Thank you for choosing our products. They come with all the know-how and passion that our engineers have put into it. As you probably already know, Cypress is now Infineon. This is a major step for our company, but also for the good of you.
Reliability and business continuity are of utmost importance for us. Hence, we remain fully committed to honoring existing customer and distributor relationships. This includes offering the legacy Cypress product portfolio. We thank you very much for your trusting support.
For the full version of this message, please download the PDF version.