CY62128EV30 MoBL®: 1-Mbit (128 K × 8) Static RAM | Cypress Semiconductor
CY62128EV30 MoBL®: 1-Mbit (128 K × 8) Static RAM
1-Mbit (128 K × 8) Static RAM
- Very high speed: 45 ns
- Temperature ranges:
- Industrial: –40 °C to +85 °C
- Wide voltage range: 2.2 V to 3.6 V
- Pin compatible with CY62128DV30
- Ultra low standby power
- Typical standby current: 1 μA
- Maximum standby current: 4 μA
- Ultra low active power
- Typical active current: 1.3 mA at f = 1 MHz
- Easy memory expansion with CE1, CE2, and OE features
- Automatic power-down when deselected
- Complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) for optimum speed and power
- Offered in Pb-free 32-pin SOIC, 32-pin thin small outline package (TSOP) Type I, and 32-pin shrunk thin small outline package (STSOP) packages
- For more, see pdf.
The CY62128EV30 is a high performance CMOS static RAM module organized as 128K words by 8-bits. This device features advanced circuit design to provide ultra low active current. This is ideal for providing More Battery Life™ (MoBL®) in portable applications such as cellular telephones. The device also has an automatic power-down feature that significantly reduces power consumption when addresses are not toggling. Placing the device in standby mode reduces power consumption by more than 99 percent when deselected (CE1 HIGH or CE2 LOW).
Dear valued customer,
Thank you for choosing our products. They come with all the know-how and passion that our engineers have put into it. As you probably already know, Cypress is now Infineon. This is a major step for our company, but also for the good of you.
Reliability and business continuity are of utmost importance for us. Hence, we remain fully committed to honoring existing customer and distributor relationships. This includes offering the legacy Cypress product portfolio. We thank you very much for your trusting support.
For the full version of this message, please download the PDF version.