CY2DP1504: 1:4 LVPECL Fanout Buffer with Selectable Clock Input | Cypress Semiconductor
CY2DP1504: 1:4 LVPECL Fanout Buffer with Selectable Clock Input
1:4 LVPECL Fanout Buffer with Selectable Clock Input
- Select one of two differential (LVPECL, LVDS, HCSL, or CML) input pairs to distribute to four LVPECL output pairs
- Translates any single-ended input signal to 3.3 V LVPECL levels with resistor bias on INx# input
- 30 ps maximum output-to-output skew
- 480-ps maximum propagation delay
- 0.15-ps maximum additive RMS phase jitter at 156.25 MHz (12-kHz to 20-MHz offset)
- Up to 1.5-GHz operation
- Synchronous clock enable function
- 20-pin TSSOP
- 2.5-V or 3.3-V operating voltage
- Commercial and industrial operating temperature range
The CY2DP1504 is an ultra-low noise, low-skew, low-propagation delay, 1:4 LVPECL fanout buffer targeted to meet the requirements of high-speed clock distribution applications. The CY2DP1504 can select between separate differential (LVPECL, LVDS, HCSL, or CML) input clock pairs using the IN_SEL pin. The synchronous clock enable function ensures glitch-free output transitions during enable and disable periods. The device has a fully differential internal architecture that is optimized to achieve low additive jitter and low skew at operating frequencies of up to 1.5 GHz.
Dear valued customer,
Thank you for choosing our products. They come with all the know-how and passion that our engineers have put into it. As you probably already know, Cypress is now Infineon. This is a major step for our company, but also for the good of you.
Reliability and business continuity are of utmost importance for us. Hence, we remain fully committed to honoring existing customer and distributor relationships. This includes offering the legacy Cypress product portfolio. We thank you very much for your trusting support.
For the full version of this message, please download the PDF version.