CY2DL15110: 1:10 Differential LVDS Fanout Buffer with Selectable Clock Input | Cypress Semiconductor
CY2DL15110: 1:10 Differential LVDS Fanout Buffer with Selectable Clock Input
1:10 Differential LVDS Fanout Buffer with Selectable Clock Input
- Select one of two low-voltage differential signal (LVDS) input pairs to distribute to 10 LVDS output pairs
- Translate any single-ended input signal to 3.3 V LVDS level with resistor bias on INx# input
- 40-ps maximum output-to-output skew
- 600-ps maximum propagation delay
- 0.11-ps maximum additive RMS phase jitter at 156.25 MHz (12-kHz to 20-MHz offset)
- Up to 1.5-GHz operation
- 32-pin thin quad flat pack (TQFP) package
- 2.5-V or 3.3-V operating voltage 
- Commercial and industrial operating temperature range
The CY2DL15110 is an ultra-low noise, low skew, low propagation delay 1:10 LVDS fanout buffer targeted to meet the requirements of high speed clock distribution applications. The CY2DL15110 can select between two separate differential (LVPECL, LVDS, HCSL, or CML) input clock pairs using the IN_SEL pin. The device has a fully differential internal architecture that is optimized to achieve low additive jitter and low skew at operating frequencies of up to 1.5 GHz.
Dear valued customer,
Thank you for choosing our products. They come with all the know-how and passion that our engineers have put into it. As you probably already know, Cypress is now Infineon. This is a major step for our company, but also for the good of you.
Reliability and business continuity are of utmost importance for us. Hence, we remain fully committed to honoring existing customer and distributor relationships. This includes offering the legacy Cypress product portfolio. We thank you very much for your trusting support.
For the full version of this message, please download the PDF version.