CY27410, 4-PLL Spread-Spectrum Clock Generator | Cypress Semiconductor
CY27410, 4-PLL Spread-Spectrum Clock Generator
4-PLL Spread-Spectrum Clock Generator
- Input frequencies
- Crystal input: 8 MHz to 48 MHz
- Reference clock: 8 MHz to 250 MHz LVCMOS
- Reference clock: 8 MHz to 700 MHz differential
- Output frequencies
- 25 MHz to 700 MHz LVDS, LVPECL, HCSL, CML
- 3 MHz to 250 MHz LVCMOS
- 1 kHz to 8 MHz for one LVCMOS output
- RMS phase jitter: 1-ps max at 12-kHz to 20-MHz offset
- PCIe 1.0/2.0/3.0 compliant
- SATA 2.0, USB 2.0/3.0, 1/10-GbE compliant
- Maximum 12 outputs split in two banks of six outputs each.
- Up to eight differential output pairs (HCSL, LVPECL, CML, or LVDS)
- Up to 12 LVCMOS outputs
- Up to 75-ps skew for differential outputs within a bank
- For more, see pdf.
The CY27410 is a standard-performance programmable clock generator with four independent fractional PLLs, which generates any frequency with a zero-ppm synthesis error. Each PLL is followed by a set of four independent dividers to generate four different frequencies from a single PLL. All four dividers are synchronized to generate phase-aligned clock outputs with minimal skew. The PLLs also support the spread-spectrum feature to reduce EMI. All four PLLs are equipped with VCXO functionality to achieve ppm granularity of output frequency.
Dear valued customer,
Thank you for choosing our products. They come with all the know-how and passion that our engineers have put into it. As you probably already know, Cypress is now Infineon. This is a major step for our company, but also for the good of you.
Reliability and business continuity are of utmost importance for us. Hence, we remain fully committed to honoring existing customer and distributor relationships. This includes offering the legacy Cypress product portfolio. We thank you very much for your trusting support.
For the full version of this message, please download the PDF version.