CY15B104Q: 4-Mbit (512 K × 8) Serial (SPI) F-RAM Datasheet | Cypress Semiconductor
CY15B104Q: 4-Mbit (512 K × 8) Serial (SPI) F-RAM Datasheet
4-Mbit (512 K × 8) Serial (SPI) F-RAM
- 4-Mbit ferroelectric random access memory (F-RAM) logically organized as 512 K × 8
- High-endurance 100 trillion (1014) read/writes
- 151-year data retention (See the Data Retention and Endurance table)
- NoDelay™ writes
- Advanced high-reliability ferroelectric process
- Very fast serial peripheral interface (SPI)
- Up to 40-MHz frequency
- Direct hardware replacement for serial flash and EEPROM
- Supports SPI mode 0 (0, 0) and mode 3 (1, 1)
- For more, see pdf.
The CY15B104Q is a 4-Mbit nonvolatile memory employing an advanced ferroelectric process. A ferroelectric random access memory or F-RAM is nonvolatile and performs reads and writes similar to a RAM. It provides reliable data retention for 151 years while eliminating the complexities, overhead, and system-level reliability problems caused by serial flash, EEPROM, and other nonvolatile memories.