CY14V104LA, CY14V104NA: 4 Mbit (512K x 8/256K x 16) nvSRAM | Cypress Semiconductor
CY14V104LA, CY14V104NA: 4 Mbit (512K x 8/256K x 16) nvSRAM
4 Mbit (512K x 8/256K x 16) nvSRAM
- 25 ns and 45 ns access times
- Internally organized as 512 K × 8 (CY14V104LA) or 256 K × 16 (CY14V104NA)
- Hands off automatic STORE on power-down with only a small capacitor
- STORE to QuantumTrap non-volatile elements initiated by software, device pin, or AutoStore on power-down
- RECALL to SRAM initiated by software or power-up
- Infinite read, write, and recall cycles
- 1-million STORE cycles to QuantumTrap
- 20 year data retention
- Core VCC = 3.0 V to 3.6 V; IO VCCQ = 1.65 V to 1.95 V
- Industrial temperature
- 48-ball fine-pitch ball grid array (FBGA) package
- Pb-free and restriction of hazardous substances (RoHS) compliance
The Cypress CY14V104LA/CY14V104NA is a fast static RAM, with a non-volatile element in each memory cell. The memory is organized as 512 K bytes of 8 bits each or 256 K words of 16 bits each. The embedded non-volatile elements incorporate QuantumTrap technology, producing the world’s most reliable non-volatile memory. The SRAM provides infinite read and write cycles, while independent non-volatile data resides in the highly reliable QuantumTrap cell. Data transfers from the SRAM to the non-volatile elements (the STORE operation) takes place automatically at power-down. On power-up, data is restored to the SRAM (the RECALL operation) from the non-volatile memory. Both the STORE and RECALL operations are also available under software control.
Dear valued customer,
Thank you for choosing our products. They come with all the know-how and passion that our engineers have put into it. As you probably already know, Cypress is now Infineon. This is a major step for our company, but also for the good of you.
Reliability and business continuity are of utmost importance for us. Hence, we remain fully committed to honoring existing customer and distributor relationships. This includes offering the legacy Cypress product portfolio. We thank you very much for your trusting support.
For the full version of this message, please download the PDF version.