CY14B104K, CY14B104M: 4-Mbit (512 K × 8/256 K × 16) nvSRAM with Real Time Clock | Cypress Semiconductor
CY14B104K, CY14B104M: 4-Mbit (512 K × 8/256 K × 16) nvSRAM with Real Time Clock
- 25 ns and 45 ns access times
- Internally organized as 512 K × 8 (CY14B104K) or 256 K × 16 (CY14B104M)
- Hands off automatic STORE on power-down with only a small capacitor
- STORE to QuantumTrap nonvolatile elements is initiated by software, device pin, or AutoStore on power-down
- RECALL to SRAM is initiated by software or power-up
- High reliability
- Infinite read, write, and RECALL cycles
- 1 million STORE cycles to QuantumTrap
- 20 year data retention
- Single 3 V +20%, –10% operation
- Data integrity of Cypress nvSRAM combined with full-featured real time clock (RTC)
- Watchdog timer
- Clock alarm with programmable interrupts
- Capacitor or battery backup for RTC
- Industrial temperature
- 44-pin and 54-pin thin small outline package (TSOP) Type II
- Pb-free and restriction of hazardous substances (RoHS) compliant
The Cypress CY14B104K and CY14B104M combines a 4-Mbit nonvolatile static RAM (nvSRAM) with a full-featured RTC in a monolithic integrated circuit. The embedded nonvolatile elements incorporate QuantumTrap technology producing the world’s most reliable nonvolatile memory. The SRAM is read and written infinite number of times, while independent nonvolatile data resides in the nonvolatile elements.
The RTC function provides an accurate clock with leap year tracking and a programmable, high accuracy oscillator. The alarm function is programmable for periodic minutes, hours, days, or months alarms. There is also a programmable watchdog timer for process control.
Dear valued customer,
Thank you for choosing our products. They come with all the know-how and passion that our engineers have put into it. As you probably already know, Cypress is now Infineon. This is a major step for our company, but also for the good of you.
Reliability and business continuity are of utmost importance for us. Hence, we remain fully committed to honoring existing customer and distributor relationships. This includes offering the legacy Cypress product portfolio. We thank you very much for your trusting support.
For the full version of this message, please download the PDF version.