Automotive - CY8C21345, CY8C21645, CY8C22345, CY8C22345H, CY8C22645: Automotive PSoC® Programmable System-on-Chip | Cypress Semiconductor
Automotive - CY8C21345, CY8C21645, CY8C22345, CY8C22345H, CY8C22645: Automotive PSoC® Programmable System-on-Chip
Automotive PSoC® Programmable System-on-Chip™
- Automotive Electronics Council (AEC) Q100 qualified
- Powerful Harvard-architecture processor
- Advanced peripherals (PSoC® blocks)
- High-speed 10-bit successive approximation register (SAR) ADC with sample and hold optimized for embedded control
- CY8C22345H devices Integrate Immersion® TouchSense® Haptics Technology for ERM drive control
- Precision, programmable clocking
- Flexible on-chip memory
- Optimized CapSense® resource
- Versatile analog mux
- Programmable pin configurations
- Additional system resources
- For more, see pdf.
PSoC Functional Overview
The PSoC programmable system-on-chip series of products consists of many devices. These devices are designed to replace multiple traditional MCU-based system components with one low cost single-chip programmable device. PSoC devices include configurable blocks of analog and digital logic, as well as programmable interconnects. This architecture enables the user to create customized peripheral configurations that match the requirements of each individual application. Additionally, a fast CPU, flash program memory, SRAM data memory, and configurable I/O are included in a range of convenient pinouts and packages.
Dear valued customer,
Thank you for choosing our products. They come with all the know-how and passion that our engineers have put into it. As you probably already know, Cypress is now Infineon. This is a major step for our company, but also for the good of you.
Reliability and business continuity are of utmost importance for us. Hence, we remain fully committed to honoring existing customer and distributor relationships. This includes offering the legacy Cypress product portfolio. We thank you very much for your trusting support.
For the full version of this message, please download the PDF version.