3.0V GL-S Flash Memory, S29GL064S 64 Mbit Datasheet | Cypress Semiconductor
3.0V GL-S Flash Memory, S29GL064S 64 Mbit Datasheet
Sep 14, 2018
The S29GL-S mid density family of devices are 3.0-volt single-power flash memory manufactured using 65 nm MirrorBit technology. The S29GL064S is a 64-Mb device organized as 4,194,304 words or 8,388,608 bytes. Depending on the model number, the devices have 16-bit wide data bus only, or a 16-bit wide data bus that can also function as an 8-bit wide data bus by using the BYTE# input. The devices can be programmed either in the host system or in standard EPROM programmers.
- CMOS 3.0 Volt Core with Versatile I/O Architectural Advantages
- Single Power Supply Operation
- Manufactured on 65 nm MirrorBit Process Technology
- Secure Silicon
- Region – 128-word / 256-byte sector for permanent, secure identification through an 8-word / 16-byte random Electronic Serial Number, accessible through a command sequence – Programmed and locked at the factory or by the customer
- Flexible Sector Architecture – 64 Mb (uniform sector models): One hundred twenty-eight 32- kword (64-kB) sectors – 64 Mb (boot sector models): One hundred twenty-seven 32-kword (64-kB) sectors + eight 4kword (8kB) boot sectors
- Enhanced Versatile I/O Control – All input levels (address, control, and DQ input levels) and outputs are determined by voltage on VIO input. VIO range is 1.65 to VCC
- Compatibility with JEDEC Standards – Provides pinout and software compatibility for single-power supply flash, and superior inadvertent write protection 100,000 Erase Cycles per Sector Minimum
- 20-year Data Retention Typical.