CY8CMBR2110 CapSense® Design Guide | Cypress Semiconductor
CY8CMBR2110 CapSense® Design Guide
This document describes how to implement capacitive sensing functionality using Cypress’s CapSense® Express CY8CMBR2110 device.
The following topics are covered in this guide:
- Features of the CY8CMBR2110
- CapSense principles of operation
- Configuration options of the CY8CMBR2110 device
- Using the Design Toolbox with the CY8CMBR2110
- System electrical and mechanical design considerations for the CY8CMBR2110
- Low-power design considerations for the CY8CMBR2110
- Additional resources and support for designing CapSense into your system
Dear valued customer,
Thank you for choosing our products. They come with all the know-how and passion that our engineers have put into it. As you probably already know, Cypress is now Infineon. This is a major step for our company, but also for the good of you.
Reliability and business continuity are of utmost importance for us. Hence, we remain fully committed to honoring existing customer and distributor relationships. This includes offering the legacy Cypress product portfolio. We thank you very much for your trusting support.
For the full version of this message, please download the PDF version.