CY8C20x34 CapSense® Design Guide | Cypress Semiconductor
CY8C20x34 CapSense® Design Guide
The following topics are covered in this guide:
- Features of the CY8C20x34 family of CapSense devices
- CapSense principles of operation
- Introduction to CapSense design tools
- In depth guide to tuning the CapSense touch sensing system for optimal performance
- Step-by-step CapSense tuning example
- Electrical and mechanical system design considerations for CapSense
- Additional resources and support for designing CapSense into your system
Send us feedback on this at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear valued customer,
Thank you for choosing our products. They come with all the know-how and passion that our engineers have put into it. As you probably already know, Cypress is now Infineon. This is a major step for our company, but also for the good of you.
Reliability and business continuity are of utmost importance for us. Hence, we remain fully committed to honoring existing customer and distributor relationships. This includes offering the legacy Cypress product portfolio. We thank you very much for your trusting support.
For the full version of this message, please download the PDF version.