AN78329 - CY8C20xx7/S CapSense® Design Guide | Cypress Semiconductor
AN78329 - CY8C20xx7/S CapSense® Design Guide
This document provides design guidance for implementing capacitive sensing (CapSense®) functionality with the CY8C20xx7/S family of CapSense controllers.
The following topics are covered in this guide:
- Features of the CY8C20xx7/S family of CapSense controllers
- CapSense principles of operation
- Introduction to CapSense design tools
- Guide to tune the CapSense system for optimal performance
- System electrical and mechanical design considerations for CapSense
- Low-power design considerations for CapSense
- Additional resources and support for designing CapSense into your system
Dear valued customer,
Thank you for choosing our products. They come with all the know-how and passion that our engineers have put into it. As you probably already know, Cypress is now Infineon. This is a major step for our company, but also for the good of you.
Reliability and business continuity are of utmost importance for us. Hence, we remain fully committed to honoring existing customer and distributor relationships. This includes offering the legacy Cypress product portfolio. We thank you very much for your trusting support.
For the full version of this message, please download the PDF version.