AN65973 - CY8C20XX6A/H/AS CapSense® Design Guide | Cypress Semiconductor
AN65973 - CY8C20XX6A/H/AS CapSense® Design Guide
This design guide provides design guidance for using the capacitive sensing (CapSense®) functionality with the CY8C20xx6A/AS/H family of CapSense controllers.
The following topics are covered in this guide:
- Features of the CY8C20xx6A/AS/H family of CapSense controllers
- CapSense principles of operation
- Introduction to CapSense design tools
- Detailed guide to tuning the CapSense system for optimal performance
- System electrical and mechanical design considerations for CapSense
- Low-power design considerations for CapSense
- Additional resources and support for designing CapSense into your system
Dear valued customer,
Thank you for choosing our products. They come with all the know-how and passion that our engineers have put into it. As you probably already know, Cypress is now Infineon. This is a major step for our company, but also for the good of you.
Reliability and business continuity are of utmost importance for us. Hence, we remain fully committed to honoring existing customer and distributor relationships. This includes offering the legacy Cypress product portfolio. We thank you very much for your trusting support.
For the full version of this message, please download the PDF version.