PolyIC GmbH & Co. KG | Cypress Semiconductor
PolyIC develops and markets products based on the platform technology printed electronics: In the course of this PolyIC focusses on individually manufactured transparent and flexible metal-mesh touch sensors under the brand name PolyTC®.
Touch sensors based on the PolyTC® technology offer transparent, conductive and flexible possibilities for touch screens and capacitive keys in any variants. Highlight is the possibility to combine decoration and function within a HMI part to achieve a maximum of design flexibility.
PolyIC is owned 100% by Leonhard KURZ Stiftung & Co. KG which results excellent synergies in the field of decoration, function and integration. PolyIC is headquartered within the Nuremberg Metropolitan Region in Fuerth, Germany.
- Touch Sensors based on silver metal mesh technology (PolyTC®)
- Full range of capacitive touch solutions from buttons, sliders, wheels to multi-finger PCAP touch screens
- Touch sensors for curved and 3D designs
- Various integration methods from lamination and functional foil bonding (FFB) to direct integration into plastic parts (IML) with new innovative processes
- Cost sensitive high volume applications
- Home Appliances
- Design of customer specific Metal Mesh Touch Sensors
- Touch Sensor Integration
- Combination of Touch Sensing with decorated Plastic Surfaces
- Machines and tools for plastic integration
- Worldwide customer and production support
Phone: +49 (0) 911 20 249 - 8100