Bridgekey Corporation | Cypress Semiconductor
Bridgekey is a professional product design service firm helping other companies bring new concepts and products to the market. We offer technical expertise, practical experience, organizational skills, and manpower to clients who require assistance. We strive to deliver product design services in a professional, timely, and cost effective manner. Bridgekey was incorporated and serving customers since 1997. Bridgekey has wide experience developing industrial process equipment for a variety of applications including temperature, motor, power, and machine control, signal processing, and communication systems based on a variety of interfaces including Ethernet and USB. Bridgekey has extensive experience with the design and manufacture of portable, battery powered, consumer electronic products such as portable electronic language devices, electronic toys, and MP3 player accessories. We have designed and build products for personal health market - smoking cessation (www.quitkey.com) and insomnia treatment (www.sleepkey.com) products, and medication compliance monitoring device.
- Embedded microprocessor based products using PSoCTM components.
- Embedded hardware and firmware.
- PC software to support embedded systems.
- Communications system: Ethernet, USB device, USB host (EZ-HostTM).
- Analog signal I/O, processing, generation, A/D, and D/A conversion using PSoCTM.
- Process control (PID), motor control, power control algorithms implemented within PSoCTM microprocessor.
- Power systems: off line switcher, linear, LDO, DC/DC, inverter, batteries.
- Very low power portable system.
- High volume consumer electronics.
- Experienced with design for off shore manufacturing.
- Personal health and medical application products.
- RF based, short distance communication and control.
- Complete product development services: specifications, design, production.
- Schematic, pcb layout, prototype, and pre-production services.
- C , C#, COM, .NET, LabView, VB, C, and assembler software development.
- Wireless Communications
- System Development
- Software Development
- Driver Development
- CAE/CAD/PCB Design
- Analog Design
- Digital Signal Processing
- Motion Control / Robotics
- Programmable Logic Design
2000 Winton Rd S, #5-103
Rochester, NY 14618
Phone: (585) 240-6012