PSoC 1 based Automatic Changeover cum Current Limiter (ACCL) - From 360 Degree Innovation | Cypress Semiconductor
PSoC 1 based Automatic Changeover cum Current Limiter (ACCL) - From 360 Degree Innovation
360 Degree Innovation
- Based on Cypess’s PSoC® 1.
- Automatic changeover from mains supply (EB) to Diesel Generator (DG) and vice-versa.
- Avoids manual wiring to loads under DG supply and saves cost.
- Flexibility to operate any load within set power limits under DG supply.
- Operates with Single Phase supply.
- Under Voltage (UV) and Over Voltage (OV) load protection.
- Built-in class D level surge protection.
- Selectable current limit in “Generator” mode.
- LED indications for EB, DG, UV/OV and OL (Over Load).
- Built-in Buzzer for Over Load indication.
- Enters into “SLEEP” mode after 5 repeated attempts in Over Load condition.
- Wide operating supply range (100-300V AC) to withstand adverse power conditions.
- Built-in SMPS to reduce power consumption of ACCL unit.
- On-board RESET switch to restart ACCL unit.
- Extended RESET switch for ease of user operation (optional).
- Extended Light indication for Over Load (optional).
The Automatic Change over Cum Current Limiter (ACCL) is used in commercial and residential buildings. The function of the ACCL unit is to change over between mains (Electricity Board supply) and Diesel Generator (DG) supplies automatically. It also limits the current in both mains and DG supplies. The current limit under DG operation is selectable through preset.
Advantages of ACCL
- No need for separate wiring to loads under Diesel Generator operation.
- Protects Diesel Generator from over current damages.
- Flexibility for user to operate any load within set power limits.
- Automatic change over avoids manual supervision and increases human safety.
- Protects the load from Under Voltage (UV) and Over Voltage (OL) supply.
- Reliable operation.
ACCL Unit (with enclosure)
- Programmable platform for various models
- IP security