CapSense based Switches, Light Dimmer / Fan Regulator - From Malar Electronics | Cypress Semiconductor
CapSense based Switches, Light Dimmer / Fan Regulator - From Malar Electronics
Plot 12, 1st Street, Thangam Colony,
Anna nagar West,
Chennai – 600 040.
- Based on Cypress’s CapSense technology
- No mechanical movement and hence no wear and tear that results in longer span of switches
- Can be controlled with smooth touch
- Can be commissioned easily on the existing switch board
- Occupies less space than the conventional module switches
- Stylish and aesthetic design gives elegant look
- LED indicator for ON/OFF status and for current speed of fan (or) dimming status of light
- Available in different modules e.g. two (or) four switches, two switches with fan regulator and master controlled four switches
- Noiseless operation of fans at low speeds
- Spill proof body and no need for mechanical cutout on the boards
- Robust design and production ready solution
The CapSense based fan regulators and switches solution uses Cypress’s Capsense technology for touch controlled ON/OFF of switches and swipe controlled speed variation of fans. The modules can be used as electrical switches.
The module’s unique size allows to commission on the existing switch board itself without doing any alterations on the wiring. Since there is no any mechanical moving parts, the life of the module switches lasts for long. The stylish design of the body looks elegant.
The different available modules are unique in size and this leads advantages of easy commissioning. The robust design of the fan regulator works without any hum noise in slower speed.
CapSense Switches and regulator
|Light Dimmer (Fan Regulator)||Switch|
- Reliable CapSense performance
- Variable baseline detection
- Programmable sensitivity of the switches