Cypress University Alliance Technology Grant Proposal | Cypress Semiconductor
Cypress University Alliance Technology Grant Proposal
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE SUBMITTING REQUEST
All Cypress Semiconductor University Alliance (CUA) Program donations are exclusively for the purpose of Academic Research and/or Teaching and subject to the following terms:
- The donation request must be submitted by an instructor or school staff member. Academic affiliation will be verified on all requests. (Please provide your .edu academic email address. Do not provide a commercial or private address.)
- For donations outside the USA, the customer is responsible for paying all import duties, tariffs, and special handling fees which may exist. If shipping is refused and/or returned no further shipments will be sent to the institution.
- If requested the instructor or his/her department will complete and return the “Donation Acknowledgement” letter confirming receipt of the donation products.
- All donated Cypress Semiconductor products are expected to be used and incorporated into the academic research, course(s) and lab(s) for which they are donated.
- If requested, instructor agrees to share relevant teaching materials with CUA. If deemed appropriate CUA may disseminate materials to other CUA member institutions.
- If contacted, the instructor agrees to participate in a CUA survey (this may be by phone or on-line).
Export Compliance: Recipient and users of Cypress products, services and technology shall adhere to all applicable export laws and regulations, including those administered by U.S. Department of Commerce (U.S. Administration Regulations 15 CFR 730 et seq.) and shall not export, re-export, resell, transfer, or disclose, directly or indirectly, any technical data or products, or product of such technical data or products, to any proscribed person, entity, or country of foreign national thereof, unless property authorized by the U.S. government.
By typing your name and checking “I agree” button below, you certify that the Cypress product you receive will not be used in any Nuclear, Chemical or Biological, Missile Technology, Signification Item, or Crime Control application.
All requests are subject to review and approval by the CUA committee. CUA reserves the right to limit donations and/or deny a request.
Donation Agreement: I understand and agree to the Terms and Donation as state above. Following submission of this agreement you will be provided a form.