PSoC 6 BLE Pioneer Kit and PSoC Creator 4.2 Beta Availability! | Cypress Semiconductor
PSoC 6 BLE Pioneer Kit and PSoC Creator 4.2 Beta Availability!
Hello PSoC MCU developers!
We are excited to announce the availability of the PSoC 6 BLE Pioneer Kit (CY8CKIT-062-BLE) and PSoC Creator 4.2 and PDL 3.0.1 beta SW. This beta SW provides support for our brand new PSoC 6 MCUs, purpose-built for the IoT!
You can find the kit installer and beta SW on our PSoC 6 Community (cypress.com registration required). The kit installer contains:
- PSoC Creator 4.2 and PDL 3.0.1 beta (both will be installed automatically when launching the kit installer)
- Release Notes for PSoC Creator 4.2 beta SW
- PSoC 6 BLE Pioneer Kit content:
- Kit Guide
- Quick Start Guide
- Release Notes for the PSoC 6 BLE Pioneer Kit
- PSoC 6 BLE Pioneer Kit code examples
- PSoC 6 BLE schematics, gerber files, BOM for the kit
A few tips to getting started:
- Download the attached zip file in the PSoC 6 Community and double click the kit installer to install PSoC Creator 4.2 and PDL 3.0.1 beta, as well as the PSoC 6 BLE Pioneer Kit contents
- Please be sure to read through the Release Notes for PSoC Creator 4.2 Beta and the PSoC 6 BLE Pioneer Kit to get the most up to date information. They can both be found by clicking on the links above or in their respective folders where you installed them
- Purchase a PSoC 6 BLE Pioneer Kit to start developing next-generation IoT designs!
- Visit the PSoC 6 MCU product page to get datasheets, application notes, TRMs, and more!
For any questions or comments that you may have, please feel free to post them here or on the PSoC 6 Community, we really appreciate the feedback!