New PSoC 6 Bluetooth videos from Alan Hawse out now | Cypress Semiconductor
New PSoC 6 Bluetooth videos from Alan Hawse out now
Alan has been recording videos again. Today we posted up chapter 3 of his PSoC 6 "101" series.
This one is all about Bluetooth Low Energy and I think he's in the process of creating the best set of practical embedded development videos you'll ever find. This is because, when I say "chapter 3" I am not talking about a skip-the-details baking show ("here's one I prepared earlier") video clip. Alan doesn't make a video unless he has already done the whole project from scratch and knows how to explain it. The Bluetooth chapter is actually a set of 8 in-depth lessons, where he talks you through an introduction to Bluetooth and all the steps you need to make a remote controller (central device) for a robot arm. Yes, you make the robot arm (peripheral) controller and drive the motors too!
- 3-1: Introduction to Bluetooth Low Energy
- 3-2A: Creating a Bluetooth Low Energy Custom Service for Robotic Arm Project (MainController)
- 3-2B: Creating the Bluetooth Low Energy MainController for Robotic Arm Project
- 3-3A: Creating a Bluetooth Low Energy Central Device (Remote Control)
- 3-3B: Implementing UART to Remote Control
- 3-4: Implementing CapSense to Remote Control
- 3-5A: Basic Motion Sensor Implementation
- 3-5B: Implementing Motion Sensor to Remote Control
If you are new to PSoC 6 and/or PSoC Creator then I recommend you zip through chapter 1 (Getting Started with PSoC 6 MCUs) and chapter 2 (Introduction to PSoC 6 MCU Peripherals) of the 101 series first.
But, if you are a PSoC maven already, looking to get into Bluetooth, then get your trunks on and dive right in today...