CYAT8165X Automotive TrueTouch® Multi-Touch All-Points Touchscreen Controller
CYAT8165X delivers an impeccable user experience for infotainment systems with small and medium touchscreens. This controller can also be used for touchpads, meets automotive EMC requirements, and comes with glove touch, waterproofing, and Cypress’ capacitive touch sensing technology – CapSense®.
- Automotive Electronics Council (AEC) Q100 qualified
- Multi-touch capacitive touchscreen controller - 32-bit ARM® Cortex® CPU- Register configurable - Noise-suppression technologies for display and EMI
- System performance (configuration dependent) - Screen sizes up to 8.5-inch diagonal - Up to 48 sense pins, 527 intersections; 16:9 aspect ratio (31 TX × 17 RX) - Reports up to ten fingers
- Power (configuration-dependent) - 1.71- to 1.95-V and 3.0- to 5.5-V logic and digital I/Os supply - 3.0- to 5.5-V analog supply - 9-mW average power - 11μW typical deep-sleep power
- Communication interface - I2C slave at 100 and 400 kbps - SPI slave bit rates up to 8 Mbps
- Package - 100-pin TQFP 14 × 14 × 1.4 mm (0.5-mm pitch)
- Ambient temperature range - Automotive-A: -40 °C to 85 °C - Automotive-S: -40 °C to 105 °C
Need help? Ask a question and find answers in the Cypress Developer Community Forums.