Microcontrollers for Air Conditioners | Cypress Semiconductor
Newer features for air conditioners include the ability to adjust the room’s temperature, automatically clean the system, and reduce power consumption through motion sensors. Cypress’s MCUs provide the accurate motor and sensor control that air conditioners require.
- FM3 family inverter solution
Use FM3 family "MB9BF506" for inverter control.
- Inverter control by 180-degree energization
- PFC (PowerFactorCorrection) control
- Easy parameter setting, waveform observation through the use of GUI on PC
- FM3 family low power consumption solution
This solution realizes the control of low power consumption at the standby by the deep standby mode, and so on using FM3 family "MB9AF132L".
- FM3 family 2.4GHz wireless solution
This solution performs the remote control by wireless communication, the control of low power consumption at the system standby by the deep standby mode and so on using FM3 family "MB9AF132L".
- FM3 family low power consumption solution by RTC and switch
This solution performs the control of the RTC, the detection of the switch, the control of low power consumption at the system standby by the deep standby mode and so on using FM3 family "MB9AF132L".
- FM3 family application example - Current measurement by A/D converter
This application performs current measurement by A/D converter using FM3 family "MB9AF132L".
- FM4 family voice solution
FM4 family MCU realizes voice control for industrial, consumer electronics and home appliances.
- FM4 family graphics solution
FM4 family MCU realizes graphics for auto, consumer electronics, home appliances and industrial.
This application is an example of applying the 32-bit Cypress FM family of Arm® Cortex®-M0+, M3 and M4 microcontrollers for air conditioner main control units and remote controls.