Introduction to PSoC 4 with PSoC 4 M-Series | Cypress Semiconductor
Introduction to PSoC 4 with PSoC 4 M-Series
PSoC® 4 M-Series is an ARM® Cortex®-M0 PSoC 4 that integrates programmable analog front ends, programmable digital peripherals and CapSense® technology for touch-sensing and includes advanced peripherals like RTC, DMA and CAN.
By the end of this workshop, you will:
- Understand the PSoC 4 Programmable System-on-Chip architecture
- Learn how to use Cypress’s solutions and integrated development environment (IDE) to implement:
- - Digital designs with PSoC 4
- - CapSense touch-sensing user interface designs with PSoC 4
- - One-chip, sensor-based system designs with PSoC 4
|0:00 (15 min)||Set Up and Install Software|
|0:15 (10 min)||PSoC Terms|
|0:25 (15 min)||Demo #1: PSoC Creator™ Overview|
|0:40 (30 min)||Lab #1: PSoC 4 M-Series Pioneer Kit Overview and Blinking LED|
|1:10 (20 min)||PSoC 4 Architecture|
|1:30 (10 min)||Demo #2: Micrium µC/Probe Overview|
|1:40 (10 min)||Session Break|
|1:50 (30 min)||Lab #2: Digital System Design|
|2:20 (45 min)||Lab #3: CapSense Touch-Sensing Design|
|3:05 (45 min)||Lab #4: Sensor-Based System Design|
|3:50 (10 min)||Wrap-up|
|4:00||End of workshop|
Required Software (preinstall before the Workshop):
PSoC 4 M-Series Pioneer Kit (you will receive this free dev. kit at the Workshop).
Windows-based laptop with at least 2 free USB ports.
Register now for an Introduction to PSoC 4 Workshop near you.