Introduction to PSoC® 4 with PSoC® 4 L-Series Workshop | Cypress Semiconductor
Introduction to PSoC® 4 with PSoC® 4 L-Series Workshop
PSoC® 4 L-Series is an ARM® Cortex®-M0 PSoC 4 that integrates programmable analog front ends, programmable digital peripherals and two CapSense® blocks for touch-sensing and includes advanced peripherals like USB, DMA, CAN and RTC.
By the end of this workshop, you will:
- Understand the PSoC® 4 Programmable System-on-Chip architecture
- Learn how to use Cypress’s solutions to implement:
- - CapSense® touch-sensing user interface designs with PSoC 4
- - USB-based capacitive touchpad designs with PSoC 4
- - One-chip, Bit-Perfect1 USB Audio2 designs with PSoC 4
|0:00 (15 min)||Set Up and Install Software|
|0:15 (10 min)||PSoC Terms|
|0:25 (15 min)||Demo #1: PSoC Creator™ Overview|
|0:40 (30 min)||Lab #1: PSoC 4 L-Series Pioneer Kit Overview and Blinking LED|
|1:10 (20 min)||PSoC 4 Architecture|
|1:30 (10 min)||Session Break|
|1:40 (45 min)||Lab #2: CapSense Touch-Sensing Design|
|2:25 (45 min)||Lab #3: USB-Based Capacitive Touchpad Design|
|3:10 (45 min)||Lab #4: USB Audio3 Design|
|3:55 (05 min)||Wrap-Up|
|4:00||End of Workshop|
Required Software (preinstall before the Workshop):
PSoC 4 L-Series Pioneer Kit (you will receive a free dev kit at the workshop)
Windows-based laptop with at least 2 free USB ports.
Register now for a PSoC 4 Workshop near you.