Hands-On Training Workshop : Introduction to PSoC® 4 (with BLE demo) | Cypress Semiconductor
Hands-On Training Workshop : Introduction to PSoC® 4 (with BLE demo)
PSoC® 4 BLE is an easy-to-use, ARM® Cortex™-M0 based, single-chip solution which integrates programmable analog front ends, programmable digital peripherals, CapSense® technology for touch-sensing, and a Bluetooth® LE (Low Energy) or Bluetooth Smart radio.
By the end of this workshop, you will:
- Understand the architecture of the PSoC® 4 Programmable System-on-Chip
- Learn how to use PSoC Creator™ and the PSoC 4 Pioneer Kit to design with PSoC 4
- Learn how to implement digital, analog, CapSense and mixed signal designs with PSoC 4
- Learn about Cypress's new industry-leading PSoC 4 BLE device and the improvements this will make to BLE designs.
- 30mins Setup & Install
- 30mins Introduction to the PSoC 4 Platform
- 60mins Hands-On Lab Exercises: Programmable Digital Design
- 60mins Hands-On Lab Exercises: User Interface Design
- 60mins Hands-On Lab Exercises: Mixed Signal Design
45mins PsoC4 BLE:
- - BLE introduction & engineering challenges.
- - PsoC4 provides the most integrated BLE solution.
- - How PSoC simplifies RF boards & enables low power wireless systems.
- - BLE demo platform.
All attendees will also receive a free development kit to work with.