CYPRESS-ARM Academic PSoC Workshop on FPT'2014 | Cypress Semiconductor
CYPRESS-ARM Academic PSoC Workshop on FPT'2014
PSoC® 4 is Cypress' newest ARM-based PSoC, featuring the low-power Cortex-M0 core combined with PSoC's unique programmable mixed-signal hardware IP, resulting in the industry's most flexible and scalable low-power mixed-signal architecture. Use PSoC 4 with PSoC Creator™ to create unique designs, shorten development schedules, and accelerate your time-to-market. ARM PSoC LiB provide you a complete courseware about PSoC 4 ARM Cortex-M0 teaching. PSoC 4 BLE is Cypress' newest Bluetooth Low Energy Family.
PSoC 4 BLE enables system designers to create the next generation’s smart and connected devices with integrated programmable analog front end, programmable digital peripherals, industry-leading CapSense touch user interfaces and the low-power Bluetooth Low Energy radio in an ARM Cortex-M0 one-chip system.
- Learn how to use ARM PSoC4 LiB material to teach ARM Cortex-M0 course
- Learn how to create low-power, sensor-based systems for the IoT
- Understand the BLE Protocol Stack
- Understand the architecture of PSoC® 4 BLE
- Learn how to use PSoC 4 BLE, with the PSoC Creator™ IDE and the BLE Pioneer Dev Kit, to implement BLE connections with PSoC 4 BLE
- [30min] Setup & Install
- [30min] Introduction to the PSoC 4/PSoC 4-BLE Platform
- [90min] ARM PSoC 4 Lab-in-Box training(English)
- [90min] ARM PSoC 4 Lab-in-Box training (Chinese)
- [120min] PSoC 4 Bluetooth Low Energy For IoT Workshop (English)
[120min] PSoC 4 Bluetooth Low Energy For IoT Workshop (Chinese)
- - BLE architecture & engineering challenges.
- - PSoC 4 BLE Solution Introduction for IoT.
- - Lab #1: Blinking LED.
- - Lab #2: Setting Up a BLE Connection.
Register now for a ARM Academic PSoC Workshop on FPT'2014
To learn more about PSoC 4, please visit www.cypress.com/psoc4
To learn more about PSoC 4 BLE, please visit www.cypress.com/psoc4ble