WirelessUSB™ NL | Cypress
WirelessUSB™ NL (CYRF8935) is a third-generation 2.4 GHz low-power RF technology from Cypress's WirelessUSB family. Combined with Cypress's enCoRe™ family of USB and wireless microcontrollers, WirelessUSB™ NL provides the lowest total solution BOM, low power and best-in-class wireless performance for medium range wireless solutions like HID, remote control applications, etc.
WirelessUSB™ NL implements a robust and power efficient GFSK radio in a closed loop modulation design. It is capable of transmitting payloads of up to 255 bytes giving it an unmatched throughput. Fast lock times, fast channel switching and the ability to transmit larger payloads make WirelessUSB™ NL an ideal "RF Citizen" with high interference immunity and reduced noise contribution to the already crowded 2.4 GHz ISM band. The WirelessUSB™ NL also comes in a small-footprint with optimized AgileHID™ protocol, which makes it ideal for implementation of robust and reliable HID applications.
- Flexibility: Supports most MCU Cores with easy to use digital interface
- Highly Power Efficient Design: Under 1 uA sleep current
- Ample RF Link Budget: Provides robust link of RF transmit power of up to 1.6 dBm and open range up to 30 m
- Multiple Battery Options: Built-in LDO, accepts 1.9-3.6 VDC, no need for external regulator/switcher
- Packages: Available in 4 mm x 4 mm QFN package and as bare die 2220 x 1920 um, enabling size and cost reduction
- Human Interface Devices (HID) – Wireless Keyboards, Mice, Dongles
- Remote Controls
- Wireless Game Controllers
- Hobby Craft Control Links
- Home Automation
- Cordless Audio and Low Rate Videos