WirelessUSB™ LP star | Cypress Semiconductor
WirelessUSB™ LP star
The WirelessUSB LP Star (CYRF6986) is the second-generation 2.4 GHz RF technology from Cypress’s WirelessUSB family. It offers unmatched robustness and up to 50 m connection range with up to 1 Mbps data rate.
WirelessUSB LP Star supports a range of enhanced features including best-in-class receiver sensitivity and link budget, reduced crystal start up, synthesizer setting, and link turnaround times. WirelessUSB LP Star contains a 2.4 GHz, 1 Mbps GFSK radio transceiver, 250 kbps DSSS baseband controller, packet data buffering, packet framer, Receiver Signal Strength Indication (RSSI), and SPI interface for data transfer and device configuration.
- Extreme Connection Robustness: Supports both GFSK & DSSS, fast startup and fast channel changes
- Extended Range: Up to 50 m range
- Low Power: Sleep current less than 1 uA
- Design Flexibility: Supports coin-cell operated applications, operating voltage from 1.8 V to 3.6 V
- Multiple Data Rates: DSSS data rates at up to 255 kbps, GFSK data rate at up to 1 Mbps
- Wireless Radio Controlled (R/C) Models and Toys
- Wireless Keyboards and Mice
- Consumer Electronics
- Home Automation
- Automatic Meter Readers
- Personal Health and Entertainment