MB3771 is designed to monitor the voltage level of one or two power supplies (+5V and an arbitrary voltage) in a microprocessor circuit, memory board in large-size computer, among others. If the circuit’s power supply deviates more than a specified amount, then the MB3771 generates a reset signal to the microprocessor. This protects data on the computer from being accidentally erased.
Additionally, MB3771 requires only few external components. For instance, to monitor a +5 V supply, the MB3771 requires the connection of one external capacitor. The MB3771 is available in an 8-pin, dual in-line, single in-line package or space saving flat package.
- Precision voltage detection (VSA = 4.2 V ± 2.5 %)
- User selectable threshold level with hysteresis (VSB = 1.23 V ± 1.5 %)
- Monitors the voltage of one or two power supplies (5 V and an arbitrary voltage, >1.23 V)
- Usable as an over voltage detector
- Low voltage output for reset signal (VCC = 0.8 V Typ)
- Minimal number of external components (one capacitor min)
- Low power dissipation (ICC = 0.35 mA Typ, VCC = 5 V)
- Detection threshold voltage has hysteresis function
- Reference voltage is connectable
- Package: 8-pin SOP
||Output Voltage Range
||4.2 V, Flexible