PSoC® 5LP | Cypress
PSoC® 5LP delivers exceptional price to performance, reducing system cost and simplifying system design in a one-chip ARM solution.
PSoC 5LP delivers unmatched parallel processing performance with a 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs and a high-performance DMA controller. PSoC 5LPs controller also helps you reduce BOM cost by integrating AFE, digital logic and user interface ICs with an ARM Cortex-M3 CPU in a one-chip solution.
PSoC 5LP also helps you simplify your system power architecture design by supporting the widest operating voltage range and multiple power domains in a single SoC.
Cypress’s PSoC Creator enables you to reduce development cost by using a single system development tool and ready to use PSoC Components, while accelerating your time-to-market.
PSoC® 5LP Highlights
- 32-bit ARM Cortex-M3 CPU, 32 interrupt inputs
- 24-channel direct memory access (DMA) controller with data transfer between both , peripherals and memory
- 24-bit fixed-point digital filter processor (DFB)
- 20+ Universal Building Blocks and Precise Analog Peripherals
- Up to 62 CapSense® sensors with SmartSense™ Auto-tuning
- Multiplexed AFE with programmable Opamps, 12-bit SAR ADC and 8-bit DAC
- 736 segments LCD drive for custom displays
- Packages: 68-pin QFN, 100-pin TQFP