PRoC™ BLE (Bluetooth Smart) | Cypress
PRoC™ BLE (Bluetooth Smart)
PRoC BLE is an easy-to-use, ARM® Cortex®-M0 based connectivity MCU that integrates peripherals like CapSense® for touch-sensing, a high-performance ADC, serial interfaces and a Bluetooth® Low Energy (BLE) or Bluetooth Smart radio. It includes a royalty-free BLE Protocol Stack compatible with Bluetooth 4.2.
New! PRoC BLE devices are now in production with:
- 256/128 KB Flash and 32/16 KB SRAM
- All new Bluetooth 4.2 features
- Enhanced security with LE Secure Connections
- Power-efficient privacy with LL Privacy 1.2
- Up to 2.6x higher throughput with LE Data Length Extension
- Direct Memory Access (DMA) to access SRAM without CPU intervention
Get started with Bluetooth 4.2 today!
- Download PSoC Creator 3.3 SP1
- Order a Bluetooth 4.2 compatible add-on for the BLE Pioneer Kit (CY8CKIT-042-BLE):
- CY5676A PRoC BLE 256KB Module with Bluetooth 4.2 Radio
- CY5677 CySmart Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) 4.2 USB Dongle
All PRoC BLE devices support Over-The-Air (OTA) Firmware Upgrade. Refer the OTA Firmware Upgrade Guide for details.
PRoC BLE devices are available in:
- Standard QFN packages with ample GPIOs for any application
- Small-form factor chip scale packages (CSP) for space constrained applications
- Ultra-thin chip scale package (CSP) for banking applications like secure credit cards
- Extended industrial temperature range for industrial and lighting applications