enCoRe III Low Voltage | Cypress Semiconductor
enCoRe III Low Voltage
The enCoRe III LV (CY7C603XX) is a highly flexible, integrated programmable microcontroller device. Using the flexible PSoC™ architecture, the device allows users to create customized digital and analog peripheral configurations. enCoRE III LV helps to reduce the overall system cost by integrating a high-speed CPU, flexible on-chip memory, oscillators, and configurable IOs in a single device.
enCoRe III LV Microcontroller offers the PSoC Designer Integrated Development Environment (IDE), providing a popular, easy- to-use, and customizable design environment to meet specific application requirements.
- Integration: Single chip integrated with internal oscillator, 8 kB flash and 512 Byte SRAM
- Configurable Blocks:
- 2 analog blocks customizable to ADC/comparators/voltage reference
- 4 digital blocks configurable to PWM/SPI/ADC10
- Connectivity: I2C slave/master and multi-master at up to 400 kHz
- Low Power Consumption: 2.8 uA current consumption in sleep mode
- Packages: Available in different Pb free pin/packages (28 SSOP, 32 QFN)
- Wireless Mouse
- Wireless Keyboard
- Wireless Gamepads
- Wireless Presenter Tools
- Other Applications (requiring cost effective low voltage 8-bit microcontroller)