Clocks & Buffers | Cypress
Clocks & Buffers
Cypress is the leader in programmable timing solutions for consumer electronics, communication, networking and industrial applications. Cypress's portfolio of silicon based clock generators and buffers offers the best in class performance in terms of jitter, power, speed, integration and package.
Cypress has been shipping timing products since 1994 and has shipped over 2 billion clock devices to date. Cypress has a broad portfolio of devices including single and multiple-PLL programmable clock synthesizes, programmable crystal oscillators, VCXO, EMI reduction clocks, programmable-skew and zero/non zero delay buffers
Clocks & Buffer Portfolio:
High Performance Buffer (HPB) is a family of ultra low-jitter non-PLL clock fanout buffers that delivers up to 10 high-frequency (up to 1.5GHz) differential outputs (LVPECL, LVDS, or CML). HPB delivers the industry’s lowest additive jitter (0.06ps typical RMS phase jitter) and can provide complete high-frequency, low-jitter clock tree solutions in conjunction with FleXO clock generators.
- 2.5V or 3.3V operation
- Ultra low additive RMS phase jitter: 0.06ps typical
- Up to 10 outputs
- Output frequency up to 1.5GHz
- Supported outputs: LVPECL, LVDS, or CML
- Supported inputs: LVDS, LVPECL, or LVCMOS
- Low output-output skew: as low as 20ps
- Commercial and industrial temperature ranges
- Packages: 32-TQFP, 20-TSSOP, 8-TSSOP, 8-SOIC