Spansion Exhibiting a Range of Automotive Systems at Automotive Engineering Exposition | Cypress Semiconductor
Spansion Exhibiting a Range of Automotive Systems at Automotive Engineering Exposition
SUNNYVALE, Calif., May 8, 2014 -- Spansion Inc. (NYSE: CODE), a global leader in embedded systems solutions, will showcase its microcontroller, analog and flash memory solutions for automotive systems at the Automotive Engineering Exposition, May 21-23 at the Exhibition Hall, Pacifico Yokohama in Yokohama, Japan.
The demonstrations at the Spansion booth, number 145, will include:
- Hybrid and electric vehicle microcontroller (MCU) solutions and development tools
- Microcontroller products for dashboard clusters
- Network solutions to support CAN-FD and the SHE (secure hardware extension) specification
- Power management solutions for cameras to improve driver safety
- Spansion® HyperFlash™ memory, the world's fastest NOR flash memory for instant-on applications and interactive graphical user interfaces
Spansion (NYSE: CODE) is a global leader in embedded systems solutions. Spansion's Flash memory, microcontrollers, analog and mixed signal products drive the development of faster, intelligent, secure and energy efficient electronics. Spansion is at the heart of electronics systems, connecting, controlling, storing and powering everything from automotive electronics and industrial systems to the highly interactive and immersive consumer devices that are enriching people's daily lives. For more information, visit http://www.spansion.com.
Spansion®, the Spansion logo, MirrorBit®, MirrorBit® Eclipse™ and combinations thereof, are trademarks and registered trademarks of Spansion LLC in the United States and other countries. Other names used are for informational purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners.