To view this file you must download Adobe SVG viewer | Cypress Semiconductor
Support & Community
To view this file you must download Adobe SVG viewer
Question: When I try to open PSoC Designer, it says “To view this file you must download Adobe SVG viewer”. How do I fix this problem?
Response: This problem can be due to IT policies on your machine. To fix this issue, registry need to be edited. To modify the key:
1. Click Start, click Run, type Regedit in the "Open" text box, and then click OK.
2. Locate the following registry key.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer \Main\FeatureControl \ FEATURE_LOCALMACHINE_LOCKDOWN
3. Crete a backup of this registry entry. To create backup:
1. File > Export
2. Save the .reg file
3. Later if you need to restore old settings, File > Import the same .reg file
4. On the Edit menu, point to New, and then click DWORD Value.
5. In the DWORD Value box, type psocdesigner.exe, and then press ENTER.
6. Double-click the psocdesigner.exe registry entry that you created in step 4.
7. In the Value data box, type 0, and then click OK.
8. Repeat steps 4-7 to add CMX.exe.
9. Exit Registry Editor.