Receiving the Error “fmk.M0018” When Installing/Running PSoC® Creator™ – KBA88209 | Cypress Semiconductor
Support & Community
Receiving the Error “fmk.M0018” When Installing/Running PSoC® Creator™ – KBA88209
How do you remove the error “fmk.M0018”? This error occurs while running PSoC® Creator™, as shown in Figure 1.
Figure 1. PSoC Creator Error “fmk.M0018”
This error occurs because the temporary files created by Creator are not available in the proper format. You have to delete
these files by following these steps:
- Close Creator.
Go to the following path:
- For Windows 7: “C:\Users\[User Name]\AppData\Local\Cypress Semiconductor”
- For Windows XP: "C:\Documents and Settings\[User Name]\Local Settings\Application Data\Cypress Semiconductor"
- [User Name] is the name of windows user under which you are logged in on your system.
- Enable hidden folders to go this location (check the steps ahead).
- Delete the folder “PSoC Creator”.
- Open Creator and it should start properly.
Steps to view a hidden folder:
- Go to "C: drive".
- Press Alt + T, and then click Folder Options.
- Click the View tab. Under Advanced settings, click Show hidden files and folders, and then click OK.