Moving FLASH API Code | Cypress Semiconductor
Support & Community
Moving FLASH API Code
Can the FLASH API code be moved? Or does it always locate itself in the ROM area after the main() routine?
Yes, you can relocate the Flash API code. Here's how:
1) Make a copy of Psoc Designer\tools\cms.a
2) Rename the copy to something like fcms.a (in the tools folder)
3) Edit fcms.a (it's a text file). Change the line A text size FF flags 0 (near the top of the file) TO: A flashblockarea size FF flags 0
4) Create a file in the project folder called custom.lkp
5) Add the following line: fcms.a -bflashblockarea:0x????
6) Change the start address to your desired location.