You are here

How to Submit Parts for FA | Cypress Semiconductor

Support & Community

How to Submit Parts for FA

Last Updated: January 18, 2016

How can I send a device in for failure analysis?


To request an FA, the customer should contact their local FAE or sales office. These groups are the point-of-contact for a failure analysis (FA). The customer should fill out the FA form that they receive from these groups, and follow the instructions given on the FA form. The can raise a service request on the website in the Failure Analysis catagory. They will be guided from there on.

Provide feedback on this article

Browse KB By Product

Browse KB by Type