ActiveX Controls Error in Windows Internet Explorer - KBA84416 | Cypress Semiconductor
Support & Community
ActiveX Controls Error in Windows Internet Explorer - KBA84416
How do I resolve a Windows Internet Explorer error that says, “One or more ActiveX controls could not be displayed…” in chip view of PSoC Designer? The pop up window is shown below.
To resolve the Windows Internet Explorer error for ActiveX controls:
- Open Internet Explorer, click “Tools” and then “Internet Options”
If you cannot open Internet Explorer, you can get to the Internet Options window through the Control Panel.
- Select the “Advanced” tab in the Internet Options window and click ”Reset…”
- Click “Reset” in the Reset Internet Explorer Settings window
- Restart Internet Explorer
- Close and reopen PSoC Designer